Thursday, May 14, 2009

OPI & China Glaze Summer 09


I received my order today and could not make up my mind which polish to use. So, I thought I would swatch them and decide then. Well, I still don't know! Anyway, if you are looking for a good place to buy online, try transdesign.com. They usually have the newest releases available and they have great prices!


I had no issues with any of these polishes. All had complete coverage in 2 coats and have a nice glossy finish. Though I always use Seche Vite top coat on my nails, these pics are without it.


From index to pinky:


China Glaze - Laced Up, China Glaze - Sneaker Head, OPI - No Room For The Blues, OPI - A Grape Fit. The China Glaze polishes are right on with the pic. The OPI blue is a little darker and more of a turquoise, the purple is less blue. My camera has trouble with blues/purples, sorry!


Are any of these calling your name?

No comments:

Post a Comment